Sarah grew up in Westchester before receiving her BA from Trinity College and then a Masters at the University of Southern California. She worked at mcgarrybowen advertising for seven years then as a producer working with brands such as Kraft Foods, InBev, Marriott Hotels, Verizon and The Wall Street Journal. She partnered with Alina and Stephanie in early 2012, and currently splits her time between New York and San Francisco, overseeing the growth of Culintro into new markets. Her perfect meals are the tasting menus as Torrisi in New York and Quince in San Francisco, and she believes that that “every meal should always end with pudding.”
- Favorite restaurant in NYC/SF: Cotogna and Foreign Cinema (favorite brunch) in SF and Locanda Verde and Blue Ribbon in NY
- One kitchen tool I can’t live without: Does a corkscrew count? Sadly, I don’t cook, I just eat.
- Favorite after-work drink: Negronis in the summer and Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky in the winter because it’s Canadian, sweet, and boozy, like my parents.
- Any foods you won’t eat: It used to be uni but then I went to Brushstroke and they converted me. Sometimes I get offended by parsley.
A Westchester native who now lives on the Upper East Side, Stephanie caught the food bug early in her career. She graduated from Syracuse University with a BS in Hospitality and Restaurant Management, and worked in events for a trade organization for three years before shifting to restaurant PR for hall PR and KBHall for four years. In 2009, she co-founded Culintro with Alina Munoz.
- Favorite restaurant in NYC: ABC Kitchen and Locanda Verde
- One kitchen tool I can’t live without: electric juicer
- Favorite after-work drink: Anything with bubbles. I love carbonated cocktails and Manhattans.
- Any foods you won’t eat: Salmon