Website Top LA Group - New Restaurant Opening
Top Los Angeles restaurant group will soon be introducing a modern American restaurant in mid-city LA, slated to open spring 2018. We are currently looking for a General Manger, who will be tasked with spearheading all operational necessities in the development and launch of this exciting project.
General Manager Requirements:
· Engaging, communicative and personable, exhibiting a genuine sense of care for guests and employees alike.
· Focused on service and leadership. Excellent organizational, operational, and training/development skills.
· Extensive experience in high level and high-volume establishments. International and Michelin starred experience highly valued.
· Considerable wine knowledge, including ability to direct beverage team.
· Strong financial acumen, including analysis of financial statements and development of strategic objectives for budgeting and cost control measures.
· Highest sense of integrity. Responsible, attentive to detail and improvement oriented.
· 7+ years’ experience, previous restaurant openings highly beneficial. Exemplary industry references.
On-boarding: January 2018
Compensation: Competitive salary with bonus potential and company benefits per current company plan.
Please attach your resume and cover letter as part of the response.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org