Chef de Cuisine
Top LA Group - New Restaurant Opening
Top Los Angeles restaurant group will soon be introducing a modern American restaurant in mid-city, slated to open spring 2018. We are currently looking for a Chef de Cuisine, who will be tasked with spearheading the culinary team in the development and launch of this exciting project.
Chef de Cuisine Requirements:
· Highly knowledgeable, proficient, and creative with extensive experience in high end and high-volume dining across both US and European establishments. Michelin starred experience essential.
· Engaging, communicative and professional. Committed to excellence and leadership by example. Meticulous and composed under pressure.
· Extensive experience in high level and high volume establishments. International and Michelin starred experience highly valued.
· Strong financial acumen, including analysis of financial statements and development of strategic objectives for budgeting and cost control measures.
· Highest sense of integrity. Responsible, attentive to detail and improvement oriented.
· 5-7+ years experience, previous restaurant openings highly beneficial. Exemplary industry references.
On-boarding: Early 2018
Compensation: Competitive salary with bonus potential and company benefits per current company plan.
Please attach your resume and cover letter as part of the response.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com