Clubs Chef at New Era Field in Buffalo, NY
Our Exciting Work Environment
New Era Field, home of the Buffalo Bills. This facility holds approximately 73,000 guests with 142 Luxury Suites and 8 Club areas. Sportservice currently operates Fine Dining, Premium Seating, Suites, Catering, Concessions, and Merchandise for this venue and for Bills Training facility.
Do you want to be close to the action in a sporting venue? Would you like to work in a fast paced, fun environment? You are part of the excitement as the Clubs Sous Chef at New Era Field. Be part of the team behind the team!
- Responsible for overall management of the Club kitchen, including scheduling, supervising activities of cooks, coordinate and actively participate in event operations and monitor food and labor costs
- Assists Executive Chef with daily supervision and production of kitchen operations of the Club Level.
- Fully responsible for food production, scheduling, food and labor costs and sanitation
- Plan menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu mix
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to Comply with State and local Heath Department Regulations
- All other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts, preferred.
- Three years Culinary Arts experience, including previous experience in a management role. More specifically, in high volume restaurant and catering operations environment; experience supervising personnel.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu development and costing. Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to coach, develop and train others
- Experience with ordering and inventory procedures
- Experience in high volume multi-unit operations or hospitality environment.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu development and costing.
- Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures and health and sanitation guidelines.
- Must obtain ACF certification within 2 years of employment.
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com