Stâge Program Waiver
Culintro provides this Stâge Program for the sole purpose of matching deserving culinary students with established chefs and restaurants. In order to participate in the Internship Program, you must agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- Culintro shall not be liable to any intern, chef, person or restaurant for any claims, demands, causes of action or damages whatsoever resulting from, arising out of or connected with the Stâge Program or website, or Culintro’s maintenance of them, or Culintro’s use of information provided in connection with or related to the Stâge Program.
- Any understanding or arrangement between chefs/restaurants and interns shall be determined and agreed to between the parties, independently of Culintro. Culintro shall not have any liability of any kind resulting from a failure of a party to comply with its representations.
- I release Culintro and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (referred to collectively as "Releasees") from any and all claims, actions, damages and liabilities, injury or loss that in any way are caused by, arise out of or result from my participation in Culintro's Stâge Program, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, injury or loss that in any way are caused by, arise out of, or result from the negligence, gross negligence, or recklessness of the Releasees or any of them. I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all such claims, actions, damages, liabilities, injury or loss.
- I understand that the responsibilities and circumstances of the Internship Program require a standard of professional decorum. Therefore, I indicate my willingness to understand and conform to the professional standards of the Internship Program as well as to the core values of Culintro and to conduct myself with integrity, fairness, respect, and responsibility. I further understand that it is important to the success of the present internship and the continuance of future internships that interns observe standards of conduct that would not compromise Culintro in the eyes of individuals and organizations with which it has dealings. I agree that should the Culintro Stâge Coordinator decide that I must terminate my internship because of conduct that might bring the program into disrepute, or the internship into jeopardy, that decision will be final.
- I understand that Culintro reserves the right to make cancellations, changes or substitutions in cases of emergency or changed conditions or in the general interest of the Internship Program. I understand that the Culintro Internship Coordinator may take any actions he or she considers to be warranted under the circumstances to protect my health and safety and/or to guard the integrity of the Internship Program, including termination of the internship experience.
- I understand that my participation in Culintro's Stâge Program shall not be deemed to create an employer/employee relationship between myself and Culintro. I shall receive no monetary compensation.
- I understand that Culintro will not provide medical or health insurance coverage to me during any aspect of my participation in the program.
- I also understand that Culintro will not provide me with uniforms, equipment, materials, or other items that may be required to participate in the Internship Program.
- I agree to provide Culintro with feed-back and information regarding the Internship Program as Culintro, from time to time, may reasonably request. I consent to the use of any information supplied and any statistics derived there from in any manner determined to be appropriate by Culintro, in its sole reasonable discretion.
- I understand and agree that Culintro reserves the right to use photograph and video negatives and/ or reproductions for display, publication and other purposes. Images remain the exclusive property of Culintro and shall not be reproduced without written permission. I understand my image may be used in displays, publications or other purposes for which I will not receive any financial or other compensation or reimbursement.
- I agree that this Waiver, Release and Indemnification Agreement is to be construed under the laws of the State of New York and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, the balance hereof shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- I understand and agree that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Stâge Internship Program shall be litigated only in the courts of the state of New York and in no other court, and I hereby consent to the jurisdiction of this court.