Chefs of the Stage Program
- Undergraduate & Graduating students with a degree in the culinary arts
- Passionate cooks looking to get their foot in the door with a recognized chefs
International students looking to learn from NYC chefs
What are the requirements?
To ensure a rigorous and meaningful professional, educational and personal experience, Culintro's stages must:
- Fill out stage application in order to be placed in appropriate kitchen for your needs and learning requirements.
- Document and evaluate their experience for the Stage Coordinator at scheduled intervals throughout the internship
- Complete the work objectives agreed to at the beginning of the Stage program
How are the Stagiers chosen?
Applicants are selected based on a variety of measures, including professional goals, job experience, resume and cover letter, along with professional/academic references. Candidates should demonstrate commitment to and experience of working in kitchens.