Culintro is a restaurant organization with 30,000+ members comprised of chefs and cooks, restaurant owners and operators, FOH & BOH staff, architects and designers, PR and media professionals, and other individuals that work in the industry.
Culintro develops and executes marketing platforms for brands that want access to the culinary industry through event, digital, and multi-media opportunities that target a broad or niche segment of our community.
Culintro hosts a variety of events throughout the year including:
- Panel Events - Panels and topics cover relevant information in the restaurant industry including: The Future of Restaurant Design; How to Design a Cocktail Program in a Fine-Dining Restaurant; How I Became a Chef; Restaurant Technology.
- Sous Chef Dinners - VIP, invitation-only dinners created by notable restaurants for 20-25 chefs.
- Late Night Chef Parties - After-work parties where chefs and cooks can meet each other for organized drinks and bites from 11pm-1am. Previous Chef hosts include: Daniel Boulud, Michael White, Annie & Craig Stoll, and Colicchio & Sons.
- Cocktail Parties - Business card exchange networking events, open to all Culintro members from 6-8pm.
- Culintro Career Fair - Open call job expo hosted by Culintro and 15-20 restaurants in either NYC or SF.
- Breakfast Roundtables - VIP, invitation-only breakfasts for management, owners, operators, and restaurant decision-makers.
For more information on sponsorships, please contact Culintro at Advertising@culintro.com.