Meet the Team
- Stephanie Berghoff, President and Co-Founder
- Sarah Campbell, Managing Partner, Director of Business Development
President and Co-Founder
A Westchester native who now lives on the Upper East Side, Stephanie caught the food bug early in her career. She graduated from Syracuse University with a BS in Hospitality and Restaurant Management, and worked in events for a trade organization for three years before shifting to restaurant PR for hall PR and KBHall for four years. In 2009, she co-founded Culintro with Alina Munoz.
- Favorite restaurant in NYC: ABC Kitchen and Locanda Verde
- One kitchen tool I can't live without: electric juicer
- Favorite after-work drink: Anything with bubbles. I love carbonated cocktails and Manhattans.
- Any foods you won't eat: Salmon
Managing Partner, Director of Business Development
Sarah grew up in Westchester before receiving her BA from Trinity College and then a Masters at the University of Southern California. She worked at mcgarrybowen advertising for seven years then as a producer working with brands such as Kraft Foods, InBev, Marriott Hotels, Verizon and The Wall Street Journal. She partnered with Alina and Stephanie in early 2012, and currently splits her time between New York and San Francisco, overseeing the growth of Culintro into new markets. Her perfect meals are the tasting menus as Torrisi in New York and Quince in San Francisco, and she believes that that “every meal should always end with pudding.”
- Favorite restaurant in NYC/SF: Cotogna and Foreign Cinema (favorite brunch) in SF and Locanda Verde and Blue Ribbon in NY
- One kitchen tool I can't live without: Does a corkscrew count? Sadly, I don't cook, I just eat.
- Favorite after-work drink: Negronis in the summer and Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky in the winter because it’s Canadian, sweet, and boozy, like my parents.
- Any foods you won't eat: It used to be uni but then I went to Brushstroke and they converted me. Sometimes I get offended by parsley.
New York Manager
Amanda is a native New Yorker who has held front of house positions at some of New York’s most celebrated restaurants, including Gramercy Tavern, Maialino and Ai Fiori. A well-known insider within the New York culinary industry, she has amassed a wealth of contacts with some of the most highly regarded restaurant chefs and managers. In addition to her work at Culintro, Amanda has lent her skills and experience to some of the food industry’s most important mega-events, including Meatopia and Taste of the Nation. As a certified NYC food tour guide she has organized tours and led groups to top restaurants and food outlets in the New York City. Her ideal meal is a backyard BBQ with friends and family, where she can tuck into a medium-rare burger with cheddar cheese, cooked on a charcoal grill.
- Favorite restaurant in NYC: Casa Mono One kitchen tool
- I can't live without: wooden spoon
- Favorite after-work drink? Just one?! Negroni.
- Any foods you won't eat? Fast food, except for fries.
San Francisco Manager
Sasha moved to California after graduating from Skidmore College to pursue a career in food and events. Starting with Esquire magazine coordinating events, she moved on to serve as celebrity Chef Cat Cora’s assistant, and then into food writing for 7×7 magazine. In 2008, she joined the launch team for San Francisco’s food and wine festival, SF Chefs. For the next four years, as program director of the festival, she oversaw marketing, PR, partnerships and sponsorships on behalf of Andrew Freeman & Co. Sasha had the honored opportunity to collaborate with the outstanding chefs, restaurateurs, media and inspiring personalities that support the Bay Area restaurant community. She also built a strong devotion to the missions of ingredient freshness, environmental responsibility and community camaraderie that characterizes the Bay Area. The admiration for the industry born out of this experience led her to the incredible team at Culintro, with whom she currently manages the San Francisco outpost.