CULINTRO A Community for Restaurant Professionals
Critiquing a Layout
- What is the 1st thing you see (The main area of focus)?
- Is it supposed to be the 1st?
- What is the 2nd and 3rd?
- What does the company do? Can you tell without reading the body copy?
- Do the illustrations and images fit the personality of the company and the products or services that they are selling?
- Does it feel right from the users point of view?
- What is their primary service? Is it easy to find?
- Where are they located?
- Is it easy for you to contact them?
- Do they seem self-focused or user-focused?
- Does the layout make you want to keep looking?
- Is it easy to understand?
- Is it cluttered or confusing?
- Do the colors work or are they distracting?
- Do they fit with the company's brand?
- Any other comments?